Ex-Minister of Nigeria’s Capital, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja

Below, is the statement the Ex-Minister of Nigeria’s Capital, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja released.

“Someone named Nwaokolo Davechux Papigrandi wrote a long comment on my wall. I know such people with no real names and have no faces. They operate out of an office with 30 laptops in Abuja paid a comfortable per-diem to attack anyone on social media who disagrees with the Jonathan administration.

Usually, I simply ignore them. But once in a while, I respond to their lies and fabrications to avoid the Gobbelian lie repeated a million times becoming true. This is one of such responses. Enjoy.

If you know those with a hand in Boko Haram, what are you waiting for? Name them. Or are you among those who think “northern” politicians like me are the ones behind Boko Haram?

If you are, simply remember that Boko Haram first confronted the Federal Government in 2009 under Yar’Adua. Also ask yourself why Boko Haram did not start attacks when another “southerner” called Obasanjo was president.

If persons are arrested in connection with church bombings, killings and wanton destruction, brought to Abuja and they mysteriously disappear, never brought to trial or attempts made to change their identity or the narrative, is it unreasonable to hold Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s government responsible for some or part of Boko Haram’s activities?

And you think what you call Northern Leaders will wilfully plan or excuse the deaths of their people and the North’s Economy just to make a point to a leader like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who is so useless even to himself that he needs prayers?

Which corrupt person from the North, South, East or West have I not criticised? Farouk Lawan? Check my wall and timeline and get back to me. Do I praise Namadi Sambo because he is from my state? I am harder on him when he messes up like his boss. What about northern governors that I have consistently blamed largely for the region’s problems? Are you for real?

You think I am doing this because I intend to run for some office in 2015? Then you have not been reading me at all….I am not in politics to run for any office….I just want those that divide our people, breeders of hatred and violence, and looters of our commonwealth out of office.

At the moment, it is GEJ, PDP and their cohorts everywhere that MUST leave office in 2015….not because of their ethnicity or religion, but because they have failed to deliver on the basics we expect of any government….security of lives and property, equal opportunity to all, fairness and social justice.

If you have cared to follow me on Twitter or read my Facebook wall directly as you claimed, and NOT what professional bigots and pretenders like Pat Utomi, Reno Omokri, and their tools like Naijapundit and Nairaland falsely attribute to me, you will understand these.

After 2015, if we ever get there, because the way GEJ is driving this nation I am not sure anymore – I hope you will remember to apologize to me when all the competitors for offices are all out, and El-Rufai is somewhere else. If my corpse is found competing, I will apologize to you. Or are you and others like you simply afraid of people like me?

Thanks. Nasir”

What are you thinking?

13 Responses to “Nasir El-Rufai: Jonathan is so useless even to himself that he needs prayers; he also exposes Nairaland, Pat Utomi, Naija Pundit, and Special Adviser to President Jonathan, Reno Omokri”

1. Kunle Smart says:

Anybody who has tried to create anything constructive in Nigeria righteously would understand what El-Rufai is talking about. Not the hypocrites who think that in as much they are comfortable everything is OK.
    Politics is partly a game of words. You are a father and you send your son to abuse your neighbour and now you complain that your neighbour son abuses your father. Interesting.
    It’s high time we started holding our leaders accountable irrespective of their geopolitical affiliation.
    Let any sincere Hausa man tell me what the common hausa man benefited under Babangida, Abacha, etc. As a Yoruba man, I am yet to see where OBJ benefited our lives, GEJ is not expected to favour South-South in the long run beleive it or not. Why don’t we concentrate on good leadership and merit instead of brainless geopolitics. Let us address the real issues here and forget sentiments, if El-Rufai says GEJ is not performing and you beleive otherwise just say it and substantiate with facts. That will surely hit El-Rufai more than ‘you criticise because you are Hausa’. Rubbish magnified.

2. ralph says:

Instead of making other look bad, I’m afraid el-rufai is only succeeding in making himself appear like a jack ass……my fear is, for him not to drown in his inability to inspire! How can a man condescend so low in to negativity and naivity? It’s a shame!!! I i were el-rufai’s son, i would have had my mother’s head examine!

• Kunle Smart says:

I sincerely believe you still need your mothers head examined, whoever they call your father for you.

3. Candosky says:

Was El Rufai or whatever he calls himself not part of the government of Obasanjo that looted Nigeria dry? Where or what was he looking at then? This bloke is s big kid.

• Kunle Smart says:

Truly, El-Rufai was part of OBJ’s tenure as well as GEJ. El-Rufai played his role and the record is there. Because I was given a job to do by an administration does not make me a ‘part’ of the administration in your context. GEJ is in charge of Nigeria NOW. El-Rufai was in charge of a dimension of ABUJA. Wake up.

4. Anonymous says:

Nigeria does not belong to any religion neither Christianity nor Islam.Nigeria is our country is ours and is our duty to protect it.

5. Anonymous says:

Goodluck is not a compitent leader.He is not deserve to be the president.Since he lead this country is only violence,people are dying lossing there freedom with out a reasonable reasons and he is not been able or not ready to do anything.Is this how he suppose rule?Nigeria does not belong’s to one side.A leader must be tollorant and shelter to all people he governt.

6. truth says:

For you to call your leader a useless man proves how u ur self can be very useless and disrespectful. If someone has failed to meet ur barbaric expectation or any others, u shudnt refer to the person as been useless. With his system of writing, Elrufai is not properly trained. Lacks internal and external respect. Very foolish and selfish. Express ur anger in a different way that won’t be an insult. I believe ur mother shud ve teach u that. Son Of a bitch.

7. Ebirim Obinna says:

El-Rufai talks like a kid. No matter what you assessment of the President might be, its totally unacceptable for a “statesman” like him to call our President, “useless”

• ibrahim A Agyo. says:

@ Obinna, I totally agreed with you. El rufai’s statement that the president is useless is uncalled for from an elder like him. El Rufia’s constructive criticism are worthy of emulation by all cos that. Makes the govt learn and remain cautious in its running of governance. But he has gone to the extreme by calling him with such status. Let’s all pray for him and all our leaders for good wisdom in staring the affairs of Nigeria. Ibrahim A Agyo.

8. Babson Milan says:

Fundamental truth my oga. No objection.

9. Wisdom peters says:

GEJ administration is a total failure. Nigerians are so disappointed in Jonathan’s most especially the southerners… Revolution wil just make the change!

10. halima says:

Dont mind they Alh Nasir , there also clueless . trying to defend nothing.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks